Game: Buttons remapper v1.14.6 Mod Menu
Size: 94 MB
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No
- Menu Mod
- One Hit Kill
- God Mode
- Free Shopping
- Unlimited Gold & Gem
- No Skill CD
- Damage Mutipiler
How to install:
For No-Root (Signed APKs):
1- Uninstall original game.
2- Download and Install modded APK.
3- Enjoy 😀
For Game have obb or data:
1- Download OBB files or DATA files and extract files zip
2- Download mod APK
3- Move OBB Files (con.xxx folder) to Android/OBB folder in your device
– Or move Data files (com.xxx folder) to Android/data folder in your device 4- Install mod APK
5- Enjoy 😀
The description of Buttons remapper
• Swap or remap physical buttons
• Set actions for a combination of two keys
• Emulate touch events (even for games!)
• Change media volume by default
• Enable a flashlight via a double click on the volume button (or any other)
• Open your favorite browser, dialer or camera apps on a hardware button click
• Got a stuck or glitching button? Just disable it completely and assign to another one
• Make use of unneeded buttons on your BlackBerry Keyone or any other device with QWERTY keyboad
• Remap headset buttons
• Remap head unit keys on Android in your car
• Combinations (Premium)
• Last App feature similar to Android N (Premium)
• Ability to terminate current app (Root only)
• No Internet permission or any Ads
• No Root required for most actions
This application will work only with hardware (including capacitive) buttons and it WILL NOT work with on-screen soft buttons.
The app supports Logitech Harmony devices.
On some devices hardware buttons are not comfortable to use in case of their unusual arrangement. If your device is one of them try this application and re-assign hardware keys. The app has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Tablets.
Root-permissions are not required for the majority of functions. However, some actions require Root (Menu, Search, Block, Terminate app, Change language).
The behavior of remapping is device specific and some of keys may not work on some models. For example, Power button does not work on the majority of devices.
Please, be careful with remapping a HOME button action.
We will be happy to receive any ideas, suggestions and reviews by the email. If something doesn’t work we will also be happy to help with setting up.
This app uses Accessibility services. It designed to help drivers, users with disabilities and anyone who can find it useful, to access apps faster and replace different actions with just one click on the button. The app uses only the following features of Android Accessibility service:
– Filter key events to get access to the key event of the device and to remap it to any other action;
– Track “window changed” event to get the package name of the running app when the action Last app is assigned to any button, to help user get back to the previous app.
– Dispatching gestures is required for the Emulate touch feature
The key events actions are not saved on the persistent storage and are not being send outside the device. The same goes for a last opened package of the app. Events are saving in RAM to process combinations and the Last app action only.